PEDRO'S WORLDWIDE SITE

AIM

This blog aims to be an easy way to be up to date with my personal and professional development throughout the world, as well as a source of knowledge.

Recuerda:

No hay suerte sin riesgo previo. Es por eso que siempre me arriesgo, porque no hay nada más arriesgado que no arriesgarse.

Pedro Lorenzo


Solutions Technology

Publicado por Pedro Lorenzo 23/8/09


I just want to express my gratitude in my site so that everybody can know how well you've treated me.

Thank you so much for this nice experience working with you, it's been tough sometimes but rewarding always. One of my personal values is to learn something new every day, and there's no doubt that I've learned valuable and useful skills with you, especially techniques that I wasn't expecting to acquire, honestly.

I'm proud to have worked on all the different stages that a project of engineering involves, from t desing to assembly. All the damage caused to my hands has also been worth, since I now know how to use the drill, the saw, soldering, etc. (I'm ready to build anything!)

From now on, you're part of my circle of friends. And I want everybody to know that in Waterfront Studios, 54C, London, there's an small company where really kind, friendly and hardworking people work: Ray, Simon, Paul, Karl, Doug, Louise and sometimes Stella.


If there's anything I can do for you just tell me,

Thanks

0 comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Search