PEDRO'S WORLDWIDE SITE

AIM

This blog aims to be an easy way to be up to date with my personal and professional development throughout the world, as well as a source of knowledge.

Recuerda:

No hay suerte sin riesgo previo. Es por eso que siempre me arriesgo, porque no hay nada más arriesgado que no arriesgarse.

Pedro Lorenzo


It's so nice to have met you! (to Kate and Fabio)

Publicado por Pedro Lorenzo 24/8/09


I'm very happy to have two new unexpected friends, Kate and Fabio who I met this Summer in London.

I really enjoyed my stay with you, sharing recipies, cooking beans with chorizo, talking about our cultural differencies and similarities, talking about business and above all learning together.

A piece of advice: you'd better not cook chorizo with black beans and keep the sugar jar away when cooking.

Thank you so much for the treatment I was given and the kindness you showed. You'll always have an Spanish friend. If you one day want to visit my country, you have a house as well.

Keep in touch

0 comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Search